Local Instructor Led Courses
We are always looking for ways to provide more educational opportunities for our members. The Princeton Section is willing to offer the re-certification courses, provided that there are is a sufficient number of students. Additionally, if you are interested in teaching a course or giving a seminar, or if you would like more information on developing custom courses for your facility, contact Princeton Section Chair.
Quality Training Online
ASQ Virtual Instructor-Led and Self-paced Course for as little as $25.
ASQ Unemployed and Underemployed Member Course Discount
Pilot program to assist ASQ members in meeting education costs during a time of career transition.
- ASQ members registering for a refresher course will receive a
50% discount on both registration and course materials.
- Must be an ASQ member (any section) to receive the discount.
- ASQ Code of conduct will be in place, no proof of unemployment will be required.
- In order to grant unemployed discount, refresher course must have require minimal amount of
- Policy will have no impact on instructor fees.
Contact Princeton Section Chair for any questions.